Tsimple Terms & Conditions
Our terms & conditions are designed to be easy to understand. We've highlighted the key information related to placing an order. Please note that by using this Website (the "Site"), you are accepting the terms below. If you do not accept the terms, you should not continue to use the Site.
Designing your item
- The visual preview shown during the order process is not an exact replica of the clothing item you will receive; it is a visual representation only. We cannot guarantee exact color matches or that your design will appear exactly as shown on screen.
- It is your responsibility to ensure the artwork you upload is of sufficient quality to be printed. We accept large files sizes in a variety of file types to help with this; for more information, please see our artwork guidelines.
- By uploading images to the Site, you are confirming you have the right to do so and that the artwork does not infringe the rights of any other person or entity. By uploading, you're also granting Us a licence, at no cost, to use, reproduce and adapt that artwork (and allow any third party who assists Us to do so too) for the purpose of producing your order.
- You must not upload or submit any artwork that is inaccurate, defamatory, obscene, offensive, indecent, pornographic, abusive, blasphemous, hateful, threatening, inflammatory, in breach of privacy or which may cause annoyance, upset, anxiety, embarrassment or inconvenience to any other person; discriminates based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age. This list is not exhaustive; Tsimple reserves the right to cancel any order we deem inappropriate for production.
- During the order process, an estimated shipping timescale will be shown. This varies depending on your location and the shipping service selected. All shipping timescales displayed are estimates, not guarantees. This means that We will not be responsible if products are delivered outside of those times and We will not be liable for the consequences of any delay.
- Please note that if you upload poor quality artwork, our artwork team will redraw your design (if possible) however this will add up to 3 working days to your shipping date.
- All items are made to order; the quoted shipping timescale includes the time required to produce your products as well as the time required to deliver them.
- We offer international shipping to a range of countries. Your order may be subject to import duties and taxes which are applied when it reaches that destination. We have no control over these charges and We cannot predict their amount. You will be responsible for payment of any such import duties and taxes.
- If our courier is unable to deliver the products to You, We reserve the right to charge You for the cost of redelivering the products (at the same price as the original delivery method; excluding any discounts). If We do so, You will need to pay this redelivery cost before We will deliver the products.
Returns and cancellations
- All items purchased from the Site are made to order. Please be aware The Consumer Contract Regulations (formally The Distance Selling Regulations) do not apply to "personalised goods or goods made to a consumer's specification".
- Consequently, we are unable to cancel your order once placed and we are not able to accept returned items.
- We encourage you to check your order carefully before purchase and also to check the size guides for your chosen products as sizing can vary depending on the brand and product selected.
- All order payments are taken in £GBP; any other currencies are shown as a guide and offer an approximate conversion only. Your order is not deemed to have been accepted until full payment has been received.
- Tsimple will endeavour to ensure that the Site is accessible for 24 hours a day. However, Tsimple will not be liable if, for any reason, the Site is unavailable at any time or for any period. This includes server upgrades and other such essential maintenance. Tsimple will have the right to suspend access to the Site temporarily or permanently and without notice. Tsimple will not be liable for loss or damages arising in contract, tort or otherwise if the Site becomes unavailable or is suspended for any reason.
- Tsimple accepts no responsibility for the content of any other site to which a hypertext link to or from the Site exits. Tsimple cannot warrant that the Site is free of technical defects of any description and will not be responsible for any technical problems arising from the use of the Site.
- The information available on the Site has been published in good faith and we will do our best to ensure that it is accurate and up to date. However, occasionally, there may be errors in the information or it may be incomplete or out of date due to human error or circumstances beyond our control.
- Tsimple is a trading name of Jon Hudghton and is established at 20 Wallingford Road, Handforth, Wilmslow, SK9 3JU, United Kingdom.
- As the Site is established by Tsimple in England, English Law shall govern its use at all times and in the event of a dispute, the relevant parties irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. Tsimple also adheres to all European Union regulations governing its use.
- Tsimple will not share any personal information collected from any users on the site with any third parties what so ever. We do not distribute email addresses or any other personal contact details under any circumstances. We may make public any statistical data we collect but this is totally anonymous and not personally identifiable to any one user.
- Cookies are small files which are stored on your personal computer as a way of retaining information and tracking your web browsing experience. Cookies are used on this site but not to store any personally identifiable information. By using this site, you accept that cookies may be placed on your computer.