Frequently Asked Questions
Got a burning question about printed t shirts or custom hoodies? Please check our frequently asked questions section below for answers to some of the most common questions we receive.
1) Where do you deliver and how long does it take?
- For full details of all our shipping options, please vist our comprehensive shipping information page.
2) What payment methods do you accept?
- We accept all major credit and debit cards, including American Express.
- We do not accept payment by cheque or bank transfer, nor do we accept PayPal at this time.
3) Is your website secure?
- Yes, for complete peace of mind the entire Tsimple site is secure (check for the padlock in your browser and the https in the website URL).
4) Where and how are your products printed?
- Our production center is located in Manchester in the UK. All our clothing is printed here.
- For more information about the cutting edge printing processes used to produce our garments, please visit our printing information page.
5) What size should I order?
- As personalised items cannot be returned, it's very important you check the garment sizing when ordering. This varies between manufacturers; there really is no such thing as standard sizing.
- For every product sold on Tsimple, we provide a full and complete sizing guide. This can be accessed either underneath the product picture when selecting a product, or underneath the size selection box just before adding an item to your basket.
- Please ensure you check the size guide carefully to ensure you purchase the correct size.
6) Do you offer embroidery?
- We're not able to offer embroidery via Tsimple at this time.
7) Do you print onto other products not listed on the website?
- To keep Tsimple..... simple, we only offer a limited range of carefully selected products.
- We're not able to offer other products at this time, but we may increase our range in future as long as it in no way compromises our easy online ordering experience.
8) Can I return items if I don't like them?
- Every item on Tsimple is made to order. Consequently, in line with The Consumer Contract Regulations (formally The Distance Selling Regulations), we are unable to accept any returns for orders placed through our site.
- Please ensure you check your order (including the comprehensive product sizing guides) before ordering. For more information, please see our delivery and returns page.
9) Will my customised product look exactly as it does on screen?
- In short, no. The online preview we show is a visual representation only, it's not an exact replica of the final product (as detailed in our terms and conditions).
- Although we try to replicate the finished product as faithfully as possible with our online preview, it's impossible to guarantee complete accuracy due to different colour perceptions (all monitors are different and show colours differently) and the manual printing process.
10) Will you print the background colour of my logo?
- In short, yes. Please upload your logo with a transparent background if you would like the background of your logo to be transparent. We accept many file formats which support transparency such as png, gif, svg and eps.
- Want to remove the background from your image? Use our completely free and simple image editing tool. This can be used to remove background colours, crop and rotate your image.
11) Do you have any discount codes?
- No. At Tsimple we offer our best prices to all users rather than offering better deals for only some.
12) How can I contact you?
- To get in touch, please visit our contact page.
- At present we are only able to offer customer support via email; we don't offer phone support at this time.